I am a qualified teacher with more than 10 years experience and CRB checked. I have been working as a tutor since January 2009. In that time I have taught students from Key Stage 3, GCSE and A Level as well as adults.
I love teaching maths, bringing out the best in others and have a quirky sense of humour that puts people at ease.
Some of the benefits of being tutored by me, Dawn:
- boost your confidence
- easy to learn - broken down into manageable steps
- tailored to your learning preferences and requirements
- overcome your fear of maths
- grasp concepts more quickly
- tips to make revision more effective
- techniques to tackle exams with calmness and confidence
- develop a positive attitude to maths and about your own maths abilities